Eumelia of life...


"Eumelia" is a greek word for melody..My life full of changes such as happy,sad,crazy and freak~~wow...it's almost the same with music.Music also got diffrent kind of melody ...so that this is called melody of life....


Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker




Glitter Words


Pregnancy-Countdowns



Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Special Edition: Memory lane..

Life is so complete when I get to know that I have a secret admire...(someone who i also admire acctually :). And the story starts wif the first date.. and ended..... need to admit that i finally found my charming dud......



This picture was taken during my convocation day which was also the same day I first met with my future mom in law.. soooo scary, but they all seemed to be soooo sporting....



During my "Engagement Day". Best sgt. Hmmm.. di Kelantan ,on 23 December 2003...


This is one of my fav pic taken after bertunang.. Bukan "lesen", tapi just nak bagitau yang "AKU DAH BERTUNANG!!!:O


After engaged for 1.5 years, we finally felt that we can't be apart nymor... cchhheewwwaaahhhh.. and apa lagi...kahwin lor. The best moment in my life!!!!! Hero muka serious je... Dinikahkan oleh ayahanda tercinta... Thanks to all for making my life so beautiful..




Ni masa wedding reception sebelah pengantin perempuan.. Thanks ayah & mak.. it was an unforgettable event.. Ramai keluarga sebelah hubby dtg..(satu Lahar Minyak) sokongan moral.

Wedding Reception sebelah hubby... HUUUIIIHHH i tell you ya.. i was so amazed by the crowd! Memang hapenning la..



HUBBY...


Just to let you know.. since then, my life seems so complete and you gives me all the happiness a wife would ever ask for. I would like to dedicate this special edition on memory lane specially for you, and to let you know that ...


I love you forever


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!


28th MAY 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment